An update on our precautions on the Corona Virus.
- The CDC and WHO, although very concerned about the potential for this virus to become pandemic, currently categorize this as a low risk to Americans at home or abroad.
- Rely on trusted sources for information. Both WHO and CDC have excellent up to date information regarding the 2019 coronavirus.
- Avoid live or dead animals and animal markets and persons exhibiting signs of respiratory illness.
- Report fever to a health professional if associated with signs of pneumonia which include shortness of breath and cough.
- Practice frequent good hand washing and cough etiquette (maintain distance, cover coughs and sneezes with disposable tissues or clothing, and wash hands)
- Ensure you have had an influenza immunization this season to minimize the chances of getting flu that may mimic coronavirus infection.
We have hand sanitiser in school at our main entrance which is full and for use by all visitors. We will also be adding dispensers to all our classrooms. Please make use of this when you come to our campus.
Please notify the school if you have been to an affected area (not just limited to China) since the 15th of January or will go to an affected area with your child.
We would also like to ask you, as community members, to be self aware. That if you have travelled to an area which is now affected, or you have relatives or office colleagues who have done so and returned recently, to take all precautions. Including even keeping your children at home for an isolation period if you think it would be necessary.
Clubs for Semester 2
Registration is now open for semester 2 clubs.
Student Report Cards
Today you will be receiving your child's report card from your homeroom teachers via email.
For families new to the school, we don't send out a paper report card, only a pdf. It is a valid school document though.
We do understand that paper copies with the school seal are sometimes needed for school applications. If you are applying to a school, which has requested a sealed paper copy we are happy to help out, please just ask the office. Please note though we only supply paper copies which are actually required due to an ongoing application.
We have our second open day, in February just to let you know. Its a normal day for all our students though.